Would you rather be mildly sick for a week or really sick for 3.5 days?
- The half day of sickness would be the first, and you'd have a "normal" feeling morning before the onset.
- "Sick" can mean a variety of things, but the main feature is "general malaise." (This may include, but is not limited to: fever, cough, sore throat, congestion, nausea, headache, lightheadedness.)
- "Mildness" is determined by having either few or mild symptoms. (You do not get to pick the symptoms).
- "Really"ness is determined by having many or severe symptoms (you do not get to pick them, and they would be sufficiently severe to cause you to miss some work).
- Severe illness would disrupt your plans.
- You could still do things while mildly ill (e.g. go to work), but you'd feel shitty.
- If you pick severe sickness, there is a very small chance that your severe illness could be Ebola or flesh eating bacteria, which may kill you within the 3.5 days.