Ridiculous Hypotheticals

A blog asking ridiculous questions you never would've thought of.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Famous or Dog Bite

Would you rather be famous or be bitten by a dog on the ass?

Considerations:
  • The dog bite would hurt a lot, and you wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for weeks.
  • You'd probably need stitches or the rabies vaccine.
  • You would not get to choose how you became famous.
  • There's a very real chance (over 50%) that you could be famous for something less than notable (think Scott Peterson, Natalee Holloway, Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith) .
  • You could sue the dog owner and potentially recover damages.
  • The dog might be a stray
  • You might end up rich and famous (think people who are famous solely for being rich like Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, and the google guys--then you wouldn't need the style high club to get deals on fashion).

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Famous, I think. Then again, if I get bitten by a dog on the ass and win an insanely large law suit, then maybe I would end up famous anyway!

Tuesday, December 25, 2007 11:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm...

Probably the dog bite. I could get famous on my own, if I really wanted to, and I don't want to be INfamous.

Nice product placement.

- Pat

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 5:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Famous. I'd love to be famous anyway, so I'd pass on the dog bite. A dog bite would painful too. Especially on the ass, I wouldn't be able to sit down:(

Monday, February 04, 2008 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger V said...

I appreciate the product placement, and i would probably be famous. I love dogs and dont want to upset any owners, and im a loon anyway


Also, Bill Gates pretty much INVENTED the computer software business and made computers available to the public. Maybe do some research before you post these?

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 1:42:00 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

king88bet adalah permainan slot melalui mesin slot terpercaya dan terdapat beragam jeni permainan menarik lainnya

Sunday, November 08, 2020 2:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home